17 July 2009

Tweet Tweet

If you use the micro-blogging site Twitter, you can follow Filofax UK's Twitter stream at http://twitter.com/Filofax_UK and get the company's latest announcements.

In other news, Filofax has also created a focus group as a way of getting customer feedback. If you join, Filofax will ask you to complete occasional online questionnaires. In return, they'll offer discounts and prizes.

If enough of us sign up, we just might get some of things we've been dreaming about: http://www.filofax.co.uk/signup/.

7 comments:

  1. Do you dream of Filofaxes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just signed up for the focus group. :-)

    @ Anonymous: haha, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should be on commission!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or at least get some products to review... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did sign up for the "focus group" and only my tardiness made me miss out on at least one truly free sample!

    And we did get a discount voucher, as well.

    BUT - do androids dream of electric Filofaxes?

    Probably not, but that's their loss.... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thanks! I immediately signed up for the focus groups but got no promises of discounts or freebies. Maybe I was too late? And I agree, we should be getting paid by Filofax R&D and Marketing. We do some serious research!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW if you want to follow me... I'm @stevemorton on Twitter...

    ReplyDelete