04 June 2011

Web Finds - 4 June 2011

Posts at this end of the week were not in abundance, but there are some interesting ones all the same.
* I stumbled upon this page almost by accident as one does... The app was a university student concept study about what a Filofax app might look like etc. It was never actually created as such. It was never show to Filofax themselves as far as I understand.  But an interesting idea... Emma is a Filofax user herself.  I also found a similar concept study here;

And here is Imy's first impressions of the Flex by Filofax, she is was very excited, but you can forgive her for that I'm sure!


Enjoy and have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Scoot - They do it in Black, Slate and Magenta, the pages are Cotton Cream sort of style if thats what you mean :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they do the A5 Flex in cotton cream. But you can't get A5 Filofax in Cotton Cream.

    Only checked a couple of sites.

    The other option is to go for Quo Vadis which is CC quality paper in A5, but you will need to repunch the QV Timer 21 diary insert to fit an A5 Filofax.

    http://philofaxy.blogspot.com/search/label/Quo%20Vadis

    Laurie now has that insert, but I have the first four months still!

    Even in white the paper quality is very good better than Filofax white

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you link a spam page?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha--I just emailed Filofax and begged them to do A5 pages in cotton cream. I got a very polite, noncommittal response. Might have to look into the Flex.

    Adorable video. I have to admit, I get giddy and excited when I get anything Filofax-related in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy- i knew i wasnt alone there had to be others as excitable!!!

    I hope they make more luxurious covers in leather for it, and in more pinks hehe

    I hope they dont stop it at the first edition! I love the Flex so much i hope they condinue with it and make it a perminant fixutre....

    (sorry about all the BAD spelling) x

    ReplyDelete