08 March 2015

Reader Under the Spotlight - Infinee'

Today I would like to introduce you to Infinee’

Hello…I’m Infinee’.  I currently work as an Administrative Assistant for a college in NY. My goal is to write for a living, but I must pay the bills currently. I’m the mother of a precocious 5 year old little boy.  Reading and watching youtube have become some of my favorite pastimes. You can find me on youtube or Instagram as SingleMomWitCurlz.

1. When did you buy your first organiser and what was it?
 
I’ve used spiral planners- the ones with a month view and week on two, since high school.  I bought my first Filofax in August 2013.  I purchased a blue personal Finsbury.

2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
 
I own a Gillio, and both styles of Van Der Spek (Touch Me & Custom)

3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
                 
Personal size is as large as I can manage.  I cannot choose between the honey croco Gillio, or the custom Van der Spek.

4. How many Filofax or other brands of organisers do you own?

Just 3 binders.  I’ve moved to the Traveler’s notebook for constant planning at the moment, but I was unable to part with the 3 I’ve already mentioned.

5. What is the oldest organiser in your collection?

Van Der Spek Custom in grey fine croco, with orange on the inside.

6. What do you use your organisers for?

At one time it was used for every day planning for all the areas in my life.  I now use one binder, at a time, for home management/work notes.

7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?

The portable size, and the ability to make it your own.

8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
               
Well I’ve had that opportunity essentially.  I prefer the pocket layout of the Gillio or Van Der Spek Touch Me.  Colors would be bold or bright.

9. How do you carry your Filofax?

I don’t.  At the moment it remains at home, especially since I work from home.

10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?

I don’t have my sights on a filofax at the moment.  I do like that they have brought out more lively colors.

11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax or other brand of organiser? Which model?
               
The Gillio was the most expensive.  It’s in the three hundred range.  Worth every penny though.

12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?

Folding a page- similar to the way that the yearly calendars are done.  It makes it much easier to deal with larger documents.

13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
                 
I pay close attention to the “Web Finds”.  I love to see other people’s set ups.

14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
               
 I don’t have any specific dislikes.

15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?
             
Dawn Richard- Black Heart

16. Have you ever attended a Philofaxy meet-up? if not do you intend to one day?
                 
No, I haven’t.  I’m upstate NY, just haven’t had the opportunity.

17. What was the last movie you watched?
 
In the movies- Paddington Bear.  At home- Wreck It Ralph.  The five year old is apparently in charge of my down time.

18. What was the last book you read?
 
I reread The Fifty Shades Trilogy to refresh my memory. I’m hoping to carve out time to see it in the movie theater.

19. George Clooney or Brad Pitt?

Really….I have to choose from those two?  How about Tyrese Gibson instead?

Thank you Infinee'. 

As you know we are constantly looking for new people to appear in our 'Reader Under Spotlight feature, you don't have to be 'well known' or a long term user to be considered to appear in this 'spot'. 

So please contact Steve philofaxy at gmail dot com today. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand your Tyrese Gibson comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I always enjoy these interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your interview! Being able to "chat" is so much nicer when you can match a name to a face! (And by the way, I wouldn't choose Brad or George either! Tyrese Gibson is really more to my taste too!)

    ReplyDelete