28 January 2016

Cambridgeshire Mini Planner Con - Guest Post.

Introducing the Cambridgeshire Mini Planner Con… a chance for planner addicts of all genres, ring bound, spirals and ‘dori’s to come together to chat and have fun with all things planner.

The event is being run on Saturday 23rd April 2016 from 12-3pm in the Cambridgeshire town of St Neots. St Neots is in a fab location for driving as it sits on the A1 / A428 (A14) trunk roads and if you are coming in from London it is just a 45 minute train ride from Kings Cross. So pretty accessible to most people in the Eastern region.

The event is ticketed just to control numbers and the ticket price covers the cost of the venue hire, lunch, goodie bag and speaker. So if you would like to come please book in ASAP to avoid disappointment as places are limited.

If you are interested in finding out more or to book your spot please visit: http://www.mrsbrimbles.co.uk/product/cambridgeshire-mini-planner-con-event/ or contact Anna Brim (aka Mrs Brimbles) who is organizing the event by email: mail@mrsbrimbles.co.uk

Having met Anna at one of my own meet ups in London last year I know you will have a fun time. So if you are free on that date and you aren't too far from St Neots, I'm sure it will be worth a visit.  

3 comments:

  1. Such a shame I don't live in UK anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, I know what you mean. It's been four years since I've been in the UK to visit my in-laws in West Yorkshire. Next visit, Steve will be the first I alert: "meet-up Steve?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was living in uk 8 years ago, and then I was to young to care about planning my life :) now when I do, it`s to far to go :(

    ReplyDelete