26 January 2016

Web Finds - 26 January 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Filofax Saffiano A5 Aquamarine Organiser - Agenda - Sylia
  2. Filofax Personal Malden January 2016 Set Up - Busy Wife and Working Mom
  3. Filofax butterfly - LadyD Ivette
  4. My 2016 Filofax Setup - (My Planner Series) - mju97531
  5. Personal Filofax Original Planner Setup (In the process) - Storm Diane
  6. Mein Filofax - Mika's Style 
  7. Filofax transparentes Dashboard | 3D Einleger | Divider - Maybees
  8. Happy Planner Inside Filofax - SuperMomTastic
  9. Filofax A5 Setup - Gennaio 2016 - Francesca Piombino
  10. Unboxing Filofax Malden Ochre in the Pocket Size - Frugal_Me
  11. Filofax Temperley - Monika Korjat
  12. How I Bullet Journal in my Filofax for Work - Lisa Rides Again
  13. Filofax Personal Setup 2016 - Chotski Belle
  14. 2016 Filofax A5 Original Patent Purple Setup - Robin Sparkles
  15. Home Management Binder 2016 in an A5 Patent Pink Domino Filofax - Horizon1322
  16. Gillio Amica 2016 Setup - ZeitgeistofZoe
  17. DIY Filofax/KikkiK/Franklin Covey/Ring Bound Planner Page Marker - Poppington Place
  18. Filofax Malden Personal Size Planner Set Up! l January 2016 - Saraplans
  19. Plan With Me (Personal Size Filofax Malden) l January 2016 - Saraplans
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. My week #2 - She's Eclectic
  2. Week planner 113 - Lucy Wonderland
  3. My week #2 - Polkadotparadiso
  4. Instagram Week 2 - Heidi's Little Planner
  5. Week 3 - Stationery Starlet
  6. My week #197 - Paper Lovestory
  7. January #week 4 - Planner Obsession
  8. My Week #3 - Polkadotparadiso 
  9. Week #3 In Review (2016) - Joanny White
  10. My week #3 - She's Eclectic
  11. My week 4/52 - Twenty5Seven
  12. January Planner Set up with Zinia - Mrs Brimbles
  13. Weekly layout in my Filofax Original in Navy - The Fabulous Planner
  14. Week planner 114 - Lucy Wonderland
And if you didn't manage to complete all of the crossword from last week, here is the answer sheet.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve - I just wanted to tell you how excited I am and thank you so very much for putting my video on your list. Thank you! Thank you!

    Lisa Rides Again :o)

    ReplyDelete