25 October 2006

I had a dream

I dreamed about Filofaxes last night. I dreamed I was attending a Filofax seminar, similar to a Day-Timer one I attended several years ago. (I actually found it one of the best self-help teachings I've ever had.)

In the dream, I brought my little red Filofax with me, then I found out when I got there that a free Personal Filofax was included, with all these new leaves. It was black with a zipper. My least favorite kind of binder, but in the dream I was thrilled to get a whole 2007 diary and all these beautiful new leaves. The leaves were 4-color; at least some of them were.

Before we started the instructional part, we (the group and instructor were all women) all did something fun like go out to lunch together. The dream ended before we got back to the seminar room, so I didn't learn anything productive in the dream, as I sometimes do. Oh, well.

2 comments:

  1. If you really must dream about Filofaxes, the Lyndhurst was a good choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is funny how, of all Filofaxes, a black zippered Lyndhurst was the one that called out to me in my dream. A hidden desire, maybe?

    ReplyDelete