08 June 2013

Web Finds - 8 June 2013

Here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the internet:
  1. Filofax Winchester - Natalie Fergie
  2. My Pocket Filofax Set-Up! - The Wonderful Life of Alice 
  3. Pilot Frixion Marker Review - Filo Cuteness 
  4. Blog Challenge: Set the Scene for Summer - Filomaniac 
  5. Filofax on its way! - Creating Apples
  6. Am I Having Planner Fail? - This Hobbit's Life
  7. I'm Not So Good At Obedience - Giftie Etcetera
  8. Filofax Love - Purple is My Happy
  9. Making my Filofax Mine - Filofaxuation
  10. International paper people: an interview with Steve Morton - Quo Vadis
  11. Digital or paper GTD system - GTD Times
  12. When Harry Finsbury met Sally Finchley (2011)........ - Musings of a Caribbean Princess 
  13. Wackadoo... - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  14. The Perfect Filofax? Well, Almost. - Friday, I'm in Love 
  15. Filofax zipped pockets - Cloudberry Musings
  16. Tired of Unfinished To-Do Lists? Try This! - Homemakers Daily
  17. Nutjob - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  18. Desire Mapping in a Filofax - Renew Your Space
  19. Personal Domino!! - Stephanie's Filofax Life
  20. Mr. and Mrs. Planner - Giftie Etcetera
  21. Pink Lady | Life Mapping Theme - DIYfish
  22. Personalised Dividers Continued - Roses in December
  23. What's in Your Filofax Not on Your Rings - Allyteepee
  24. Personal Domino Setup - Stephanie's Filofax Life
  25. Les stylos que j'utilise pour mes Filofax - Le mondede Mzelle
  26. A Little Washi Tape And A Pencil - Roses in December
  27. Coming Soon to Two Blogs Near You… - The Zietgeist of Zoe
  28. Surprise! - Well Planned Life
  29. Öfter mal was Neues - Filomaniac
  30. Keeping organized - Avo's Life
And here is a selection of Filofax videos:
  1. Filofax Why and How - nadinetx
  2. Review of the new Springboard Personal Size Filofax - SecretAgentBover
  3. Filofax Drama and Trauma - Stampingsongbird
  4. Redo Review on the Filofax Saffiano Personal Organiser - mypurpleylife
  5. Filofax Flex sizing (and what else can fit in it) - Sonia S
  6. Update on my Filofax planner - Anna-Marie Hawthorne
  7. My Week in My Personal Cuban Filofax - Amy Weimann
  8. Filofax Inspiration Tag - adamsfilo
  9. Filofax Personal Set-Up - Erica McKinley
  10. Filofax and Kate Spade arrivals! - Crystal Charles
  11. Filofax, Franklin Covey, Daytimer? How do I choose? - Crystal Charles
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for adding my keeping organized blog post to your list! I was wondering why I got a huge increase in views!!

    Xoxo,
    Avo (www.avoslife.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion list. I will check some out!

    ReplyDelete