01 May 2018

Web Finds - 1 May 2018

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

Here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Van Der Spek - Junior Setup - Teach_and_Plan
  2. Van der Spek Junior (Pocket Rings) | Unboxing - Simply Jemme
  3. Van der Spek Custom Planner Considerations - Ink Imperfections
  4. Updated Planner System V II Pocket VDS - Mod Planner Girl
  5. Gillio Pocket Compagna Unboxing - 2018 - Seaweed Kisses
  6. My favorite out of the three types of planners: Ring-bound, Wire-bound, Book-bound - Tonya Plans
  7. How I use my Franklin Covey planner to categorize expenses and offset 1099 income - Tonya Plans
  8. Unboxing Filofax Personal & Pocket Rings - Chris and Fay
  9. Filofax Finsbury Blue Unboxing - A Williams
  10. Plan With Me Daily | How I Plan My Day | Personal Filofax - PlansMeetPaper
  11. My Filofax Calipso Compact Size Planner and Wallet Setup - Tawni Ruby
  12. Filofax Malden Pocket: April 2018 Setup * Cocoa Daisy * AnniePlansPrintables - seemownay
  13. Mini update Filofax pocket croc - tnsandplannerfun
  14. Filofax Pocket in Marble Flip Through - Crystin Baker
  15. Updated Planner Setup: Filofax Personal Malden (GTD) - Brandy Michelle Plans
  16. HOW I MADE POCKET FILOFAX WORK/MySummerTouch - mysummertouch
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts:
  1. Plan with me || Home Sweet Home - Krafting with Karen
  2. Planner Nerd Layout - Mrs Brimbles
You might also be interested in Planner Spread Love on Facebook. 

Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment